Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An update on the experiment

So far my MySpace experiment has yielded only one good crazy message. And here it is:

WELL, Chris Isaak...He's the man writting all love songs and smooth music to ears of lovers and wanna be lovers..... Do you like his style compare to Mr. Adams and Mr. Young????? I'm just a stranger reading your blog! Mr. E p.s. Your beautiful...... Your Beautiful! It's true! This musican is a good song writter, too bad he sings like a billy goat! Listen to him.....am I right?

No clue what this dude is talking about, but if I were a woman, I would definitely go out with him. He had me at "writting."

Mostly I'm just getting friend requests from lonely divorcees and dudes posing with their shirts off. Man, being a woman on MySpace is depressing.

I took the pretty girl photo down for now, by the way. I forgot that I use that profile for work sometimes. But when I have more time, I'll post a phony profile and fish in the crazies. In the meantime, do any ladies out there have some good crazy MySpace messages to share?

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

What the eff is that guy talking about?

And, I HATE James Blunt, and I HATE that song and Mad TV did a fabulous skit making fun of it.

The end.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just joined MySpace today, although I've done absolutely nothing with my profile page or whatever. Still debating whether I should take it seriously or not.

WILL YOU ALL BE MY FRIENDS?!!?!?!?!?

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should set up a totally different myspace for your experiment, like keep the same info and stuff, but that way people will think you are some "hot" woman, not a guy with an experiment



sarsh

p.s. my friend who is 14 always gets these weird messages from guys that are like "hey hottie, i wanna hit that, when and where?" and they are like some 40 year old married men from washington

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home