Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, March 24, 2006

Suck/lame results

Well, the vote was a little better this time. I counted 31 Oprah-related posts and 18 votes, a comeback from last week's Bud Light debacle but still well below our old turnouts. Come on, dudes. This is democracy in action!

Predictably, Oprah sailed to Not Suck status by a vote of 12-6. Oprah irritates me, but not overwhelmingly so, so I'm fine with the result. I just don't like the idea that Oprah is considered bulletproof, like you're somehow talking the name of the talk show host your god in vain if you rip her.

Whoops, sorry about that god reference, anonymous poster.

She's not God. She's not perfect. I think your insulting her viewers. I think we are intelligent enough not to buy a box of used toilet paper and you are insulting Oprah that she would take advantage of people by selling crap!!!

Remember to vote next week in the next Suck/lame!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Kabelowsky said...

That is the best pic of Oprah I've ever seen.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home