Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Um, hello? My eyes are up here!

One of those meathead laddie magazines picked Scarlett Johansson as the sexiest woman in the world. I post this only as an excuse to put this picture up. I am trying to improve my teenage boy demographic.

While Scarlett Johansson is definitely the sexiest female movie star in the world, can we say for certain she is the sexiest woman in the world? What kind of screening process do the good people at FHM have?

I was thinking we could have a vote for the world's sexiest Under 30 comment poster. Right now for me, it's a toss-up between KBL and Cheddar. Your thoughts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Hyden said...

You just made Cheddar's week. I will never hear the end of that one.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you work so hard to bring the hate and the scorn, and then to be recognized like this... It's just so rewarding to even be nominated. I'm going to be drunk with the thrill of this for minutes, at least. I do not, however, want to thank my agent, my soon-to-be-estranged less-talented-than-I husband or god. Just so we're clear.

(Also, Isaac Mizrahi can feel up my tits at any time. You won't hear me making a fuss. Unless I'm banging someone in an elevator at the time, of course.)

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, she obviously meant I'm pretty sexy, but not as sexy as you, Steve. No need to get all touchy-feely, man.

I have to say that Jen is also a sexy little thing. I hope she was not offended by the stream of drool I kept having to wipe away as we talked. Hands down, she was sexiest homo sapiens in the Clubhouse at the whiskey-judging confab.

After you, though, Steve. Of course.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yellow rainsuit and boots looks pretty hot on Jen, but I think Steve wins with that hard hat. :) -r

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home