Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This is just plain weird

By now, you have probably heard about the hubbub over the pro-life Britney Spears sculpture. This thing just creeps me out. I mean, look at this thing. It's half ugh, half erotic.

Here are my questions: (1) The sculpture was made without Britney's cooperation, so the artist is speculating that this is what pregnant Britney looks like. How accurate is he? (2) What does the back side look like? (3) Can you please disregard the previous question? (4) Um, why is she on a bearskin rug?

If you can enlighten the class, please do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2006-03-0322-003.shtml

12:03 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I can't believe that actually exists in real life somewhere. Is this a bad dream?

Please?

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a pro-life sculpture or a pro-doggystyle sculpture?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

HAHA. Good one, Cheddar.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home