Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, April 07, 2006

Suck/lame results

First of all, thanks for voting. I counted 19 media-related posts and 12 votes, not a great turnout but it's spring time and people want to spend time outside, so I understand.

According to a recent New York Times/CBS News poll, just 15 percent of Americans put a great deal of confidence in the media. At Under 30 blog, however, it's more like 92 percent. Not suck won out in the great media vote by 11-1, a shocking landslide. Yowsa!

This is so weird. As a media professional, I'm not used to being liked. I'm used to people telling me that I suck, that I love George W. Bush, that I hate George W. Bush, that I'm controlled by a vast left-wing conspiracy, that I'm controlled by a vast right-wing corporate conspiracy. I feel like a kid that's been beaten with wire hangers for 15 years and suddenly gets a pony and a hug.

Gee, thanks, dudes. You don't suck, either.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wire hangers! EVER!!!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one "downfall of western civilization" chick kind of made me hot.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Steve Kabelowsky said...

I'm patting myself on the back.

I also voted 10 times.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home