Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well, Mother Teresa did star in that sex tape ...

Under 30 regular Cheddar just alerted me that Paris Hilton is under consideration for the lead role as Mother Teresa in an upcoming biopic.

Obviously a horrible idea. So obvious, in fact, that I'm not sure I buy it. This strikes me as one of those rumors that gets started on a message board and picked up by desperate newspaper columnists and radio talk show hosts looking to get indignant about something. "Paris Hilton as Mother Teresa! What will they think of next?!"

So, in accordance with my desperate columnist responsibilities: Paris Hilton as Mother Teresa! What will they think of next?!

2 Comments:

Blogger klhp said...

That's like asking Hugh Hefner to play the Pope!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Ron Jeremy could have lost a few pounds, I totally would have put him in the place of Jim Cavaziel

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home