Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Meet Gavin, dude who hates me

I just received a nice e-mail from a reader named Gavin who liked my Under 30 column on swearing.

Gavin normally hates me. A lot. To an almost scary degree, actually. If you read this, you'll understand why he responded positively to this week's column. (Warning: The language is pretty bad, so for sure check out the link.)

Judging from this post, I have to agree Gavin is a better writer than me. Gavin, if you're reading this, I'd love to "but" you a shot, too. You know, once you wipe the spittle away from your mouth.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least Gavin has a burgeoning career as an IMDb movie reviewer to rely on... (Yes, I'm an obsessive Googler. What about it?)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. I think we've just met the most hateful man in America - next to the Living in Sin hater.

They should probably "but" themselves a chill pill. As if it's 1994 again, and we all take "chill pills."

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gavin Schmitt!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.myspace.com/gavin6942

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't care about you gavin.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Steve's article and it was interesting. I think my favorite part was when he talked about the other words his step mom said he should use, like fiddlesticks. I find that word hilarious. Just imagine, some extremely mad person shouting out "fiddlesticks!" Maybe I'll try that next time...

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently most people missed the sarcastic and joking nature of the post. But that's the Internet, I suppose.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said "but" instead of "buy". That's a riot.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Thomas Rozwadowski said...

Is there any way Gavin could write a guest Under 30 column? Throw him a bone, Steve!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hell with gavin. how letting me write a guest blog.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said "but" instead of "buy". That's a riot.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is Dave looking less insane. Dude... stop hotlinking!
http://www.fiery-foods.com/ffshow/images/2002pics/insane_cooking4.jpg

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home