Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

News flash: Jocks STILL stupid turds

The Smoking Gun has some good dirt on the ugly rape case involving Duke University's la crosse team, including an e-mail sent by the accused before he allegedly committed the crime. Because of this blog's affiliation with The Post-Crescent, I can't quote from the e-mail like, at all, because the thing is filthy. So be warned of some serious adult content if you click on the link.

Is anybody still reading this post?

OK, I'm a guy, and I use e-mail, and I admit writing things to other guys who use e-mail I'm not particularly proud of. Of course, when I wrote about strippers, I was usually joking. I also did not go out and allegedly rape someone afterward. That means I'm better person than this guy and allowed to throw stones at him.

I mean, just look at his picture. You know this douche has been torturing four-eyed Poindexters since he could walk. If only his comeuppance didn't have to come at the expense of an innocent woman.

Then again, we all know what happens to pretty boy jocks who can't control themselves around exotic dancers in the big house.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...innocent until proven guilty.

I have to claim solidarity with my thick-necked college brother.

btw -- I work for a pretty good lawyer if you need one, bro.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet he's got some pretty sweet 'cepts.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obscure Wisconsin sports figures love Under 30

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey -- no doubt about it Gumby!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under 30 is like sweet, sweet cocaine.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is where I get all my pop culture references.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see the mustache get some props. now how about the mullet?

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff, we've already spent an entire week this year voting in hair related elections.. i think hairs overrated. mullets are lame.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, murph ... don't knock it 'til you try it.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just like saying my name like that.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, all i used to hear was boooooooooooo

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you all

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mokeski -- get Clutterbuck, Gantner and Chmura and we'll whip their asses two on three. What the hell, let's spot 'em a couple buckets.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Lofton to lay off the ladies, and Duke la crosse man, I have to give you the same advice.

Hey guys, did any of you see Jan Stenarud or Phil Epps?

They said they were going to meet me here.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, you just knew I'd be dropping by.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep my play unstoppable by reading Under 30.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did I tell you, brother...
EXONERATED!
Hey la crosse team, hot tub party at my neighbors house. I'll call the teenies.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home