Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Suck/lame update: You really like the media?

The latest suck/lame election has the makings of a landslide for Not suck re: The Media, to which I can say only this: YEAH FRICKIN' RIGHT.

I work for a newspaper, and we hear from people all the time who hate our guts. I'll tell people I work for The P-C, and they will rip the paper unapolegetically to my face. (Which I don't mind, even if it makes me laugh. Just for the sake of politeness, I wouldn't go off on how much I hate, say, Target.)

What I'm saying is this: You people are stinkin' liars! Stop kissing The Media's butt!

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe you like us! You really, really like us! Do I really see a rainbow on the horizon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home