Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is Sarah Jessica Parker attractive?

I saw "Failure to Launch" on Easter Sunday with my grandma. (Sit tight, because I'll be blogging more about that experience soon.) Anyway, the movie stars Sarah Jessica Parker as a professional interventionist who specializes in getting adult children to move out of their parents house. (Sigh.)

Since the movie's "Three's Company" style plot failed to hold my interest, I dwelled on a question that has long puzzled me: Is Sarah Jessica Parker attractive?

I thought she was quite attractive in "Failure to Launch," no small feat considering she played a total nitwit. But in the handful of "Sex and the City" episodes I was tricked into watching, I thought she was pretty ug. I don't know what it is. Maybe the light hits her the wrong way and all of a sudden she looks like Max Schmeling.

(Give yourself five points if you caught the Woody Allen reference.)

In the above photo, I'd say SJP is pretty foxy. But what about this pic?



Yikes!

What do you guys think?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's actually referred to as "my little pony parker" on some gossip sites, re: horse-like features. I think the clothes (and makeup) make the woman, as far as SATC goes.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Steve Hyden said...

Mark, stop trying to impress girls with how sensitive you are. We're talking physically attractive. Shallow? Yes. But this is a blog, not something actually important.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've debated this before with myself while watching "Sex". She is definitely unattractive in a lot of those episodes. -r

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never found SJP attractive in the least. Maybe if she was standing next to Tori Spelling.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she has boobs and pretty hair and she is in a show with the word sex, so she must like to do the sex and girls who like sex are horny sometimes and that's nice.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She falls in the category of a lot of women -- she's so ugly, she's uniquely hot...

Her face is way too big. But she benefits from nice hair and nice teeth.

Then again, she kind of looks like she should be a wrinkly lady who pulled her skin taught in all directions kind of like silly putty.

Do you think you could lift comics off the P-C with her face? The next time we have relations, I'll experiment and make sure Doonesbury is on her pillow.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her. I have a she-crush on her because she's so fabulous. I'm also addicted to SATC, so that might be my problem. Ladies love her. Who cares what guys think?

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I want to hear that grandma story.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home