Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy 420! And, please, don't bogart the chocolate chip cookie dough!

I almost forget to wish my stoner readers Happy 420 Day! I'd apologize, but you guys probably are too busy watching "Boy Meets World" reruns today to notice my almost-snub.

For those of you who have never experienced the highs of staring at blacklight posters while listening to really crappy 311 records, 420 (or April 20) is a national smokers day for potheads who celebrate by burning through lots and lots of pot. In other words, it's exactly like every other day for a stoner, except now it's "official."

Read more about it here if you're interested.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the shout-out to those of us who celebrate Hitler's 117th birthday?

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have NEVER listened to 311 and I resent the accusation.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, how could I forget, it's Justice John Paul Stevens's birthday, and I know that I am wishing him many, many, many happy returns. Especially through January 2009.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mark, I think the (admittedly dark) humor of that event would be lost on some people. At least with Hitler, it's long past.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do You Get Stoned On A Sunday?

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home