Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Laughing at celebrities on drugs


Some Web site named Cracked.com (apparently related to the old Mad Magazine knock-off, now trying to be an Onion knock-off) has a funny feature called "The 5 Most Obviously Drug-Fueled TV Appearances Ever."

A lot of good stuff here, including clips of James Brown, Richard Pryor and Klaus Kinski. (Now there's a party I want to be at.)

My favorite clip is from a supremely weird Crispin Glover appearance on David Letterman from the late 1980s. Acutally, I don't think Glover is on drugs here, just doing his George McFly on acid schtick. But it's still pretty entertaining.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Letterman really this dense?

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home