Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sometimes your heart cuts a fart


An essential companion on any road trip is an ample amount of Tenacoius D. Listen to the songs once and you will know them by heart. They will enter your brain like a virus, invade your head like the Russians in "Red Dawn" and explode your mind like the scanners in "Scanners."

Obviously I'm a fan of the temple of rock built by Jack Black and Kyle Gass. And I'm pumped about their upcoming movie, "Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny," even if I'm pretty sure it won't be any good. I mean, check out this preview. This is gonna be our generation's "Song Remains the Same"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, this movie is going to f'n rule. you know it, i know it, and satan definitely knows it.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home