Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bring me the 'stache of Aaron Rodgers

The lone bright spot of last night's nationally-televised humiliation of the Green Bay Lackers at the hands of the Bengals and their not-really-crippled QB was Aaron Rodgers' mustache, which strode the sidelines with a pride not seen since the great Lombardi. (By the way, sportswriters and radio talk show hosts are free to use my clever "Lackers" nickname. Just give me some credit, please.)

I haven't watched much of the Packers' pre-season until now, so perhaps Rodgers 'stache has made other appearances. But last night was the first time I ever saw it, and boy, the man is handsome in a don't-want-to-leave-the-kids-alone-with-that-guy kind of way. I say McCarthy should give him the starting job RIGHT NOW based on solely on facial hair. (The fact that Favre is looking like late period Dickey cinches the change.)

I've been searching high and low for a pic of the 'stache all morning without any luck. So I'm placing a bounty on the prize: I will pay 10 bucks to the first person who brings me a pic of the 'stache of Aaron Rodgers.

I am not kidding. I do not kid about bounties. I promise 10 bucks, plus bragging rights, to the first person who brings me a pic of the 'stache of Aaron Rodgers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in Cincinnati and smiling today.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying very hard to find you a pic. He obviously did a good job avoiding cameras yesterday. Still searching....

4:06 PM  
Blogger Steve Hyden said...

That's a beard, not a stache.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Dude, did I win $10?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home