Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, August 11, 2006

Blind Melon hate mail, or, All he can say is my column's pretty lame, he likes watches puddles gather rain, etc.

I didn't think a Blind Melon joke in my latest Under 30 column would tick anybody off. After all, who still likes Blind Melon? But I just got this piece of hate mail.

your an idiot. Blind Melon was SO much more than the bee girl. Idiots like you saw a Pop Icon and heard one song and bought into the pop culture trap, your still in it, swirling around americas waste water drain pipe. commenting about mel gibson, please.

you just embarras yourself mocking one of the greatest original bands of thier era....

do your self a favor listen to the whole second cd they released (soup) and see if you still want to mock them...... you missed the whole point of the song.... besides Mtv stoped playing videos because bevis and butthead and everyone knows that.


More to come? I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home