Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A hook-up for dudes

I'm on vacation this week, which is why I haven't been posting on the blog. But I just recieved an e-mail that may change the life of a lucky male reader, and I couldn't wait until next week to post it. While this e-mail was directed to me, I don't think the lady in question is too choosy. But you better act quick. Anonymous Russian women who solicit men via junk e-mail don't wait around forever.

Hello my new friend!!!

My name is Anastasia. I have decided to try to find my happiness and my only
man through the Internet. It for the first time for me. As in Russian
Federation I could not find the man with which I could create the family.
I very long time was not solved on this step, but I could overcome it and
now, in a place absolutely new for me and not usual for me. I have decided
to write to you. I hope you do not think of me poorly because I'm as a girl
the first write to you to unfamiliar man and want will get acquainted with
you.

I want to tell you some words about me. I live in Moscow
city. I'm 28 years old. I have a higher education. I have finished
the Moscow State University. I live alone in the one-room apartment.
I do not have any children and I have never been married. The family
values, good formation and education and happiness of my future
children are on the first place for me. To find the happiness I am
ready to leave Moscow and move to live in other country.

If you are interested in correspondence with me, please write to
me on this e-mail: eko-manager@moscowlights.com

I have a very small limit access to the Internet and for me to receive your
letter on this my e-mail easyer and cheaper. I with huge impatience wait
your letter and hope to hear from you soon.

Koroleva Anastasia.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds so hot.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATTN:
Dear Sir/M,
I am Mr.David Mark. an Auditor of a BANK OF THE NORTH
INTERNATIONAL,ABUJA
(FCT). I have the courage to Crave indulgence for
this important business
believing that you will never let me down
either now or in the future. Some
years ago, an American Mining
consultant/ contractor with the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation,
made a numbered time (fixed)deposit for twelve calendar
months, valued
$12M.USD (TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account. On maturity,
The
bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply.
After a month, The bank sent another reminder and finally his
contract
employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wrote
to inform the bank
that he died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts
by the American Embassy to
trace his next of kin was fruitless. I
therefore, made further investigation and
discovered that the
beneficiary was an immigrant from Jamaica and only recently
obtained
American citizenship. He did not decla re any kin or relations in all
his official documents, including his Bank deposit paper work. This
money total
amount$12M.USD ( TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS)is still sitting
in my bank as
dormant Account. No one will ever come forward to claim
it, and according to
Nigerian Banking policy, after some years, the
money will revert to the
ownership of the igerian Government if the
account owner is certified dead. This
is the situation, and my proposal
is that I am looking for a foreigner who will
stand in as the next of
kin to beneficiary, and OPEN a Bank Account abroad to
facilitate the
transfer of this money. This is simple, all you have to do is to
OPEN
an account anywhere in the world and send me its detail for me to
arrange
the proper money transfer paperwork, and facilitate the
transfer.The money will
then be paid into this Account for us to share
in the ratio of 60% for me, 35 %
for you and 5% for expenses that might
come up during transfer process. There is
no risk at all, and all the
paper work for this transaction will be done by me
using my position
and connections in the banks in Nigeria. This business
transaction is
guaranteed.And the first phase of the transfer will be ($4M.USD)
FOUR
MILLION DOLLARS as advised by our insider in the bank.If you are
interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending
the
following details: (1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private
Telephone/fax
Number. Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be
rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of
us because I shall require your
assistance to invest some of my share
in your country. I look forward to your
earliest reply.
Yours,
Mr.David
Mark.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she have a bed of her own? Never mind, they're quite available at any American store and she can buy one when she gets to Amerika. she sounds like a nice girl.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on this like white on rice.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home