Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"While Blaine did not achieve what he had set out to do, people watched him.”

I made a mental note to watch the David Blaine TV special last night, just in case the idiot drowned on national television.

Alas, he didn't. (And I didn't watch. Oops.) Did anybody watch? Was it any good? Can I have a report?

I'm kicking myself about missing it. I'm sure it was dumb and boring, but I heard Stu Scott from ESPN was the host. Sadly, he didn't perform any of his slam poetry. However, he did make the following non-sensical statement:

“While Blaine did not achieve what he had set out to do, people watched him.”

Yep, after a week in a water tank, Blaine achieved what the crazy dude outside the bus stop with poop in his pants achieves every day. Well done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home