Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"While Blaine did not achieve what he had set out to do, people watched him.”

I made a mental note to watch the David Blaine TV special last night, just in case the idiot drowned on national television.

Alas, he didn't. (And I didn't watch. Oops.) Did anybody watch? Was it any good? Can I have a report?

I'm kicking myself about missing it. I'm sure it was dumb and boring, but I heard Stu Scott from ESPN was the host. Sadly, he didn't perform any of his slam poetry. However, he did make the following non-sensical statement:

“While Blaine did not achieve what he had set out to do, people watched him.”

Yep, after a week in a water tank, Blaine achieved what the crazy dude outside the bus stop with poop in his pants achieves every day. Well done!

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

"the medical team consulted with medical experts at NASA before stabilizing his condition"

what the hell.. why does he get access to NASA experts? isn't NASA taxpayer funded? i'm not paying them money to help this foo'! they should be out meeting aliens and having milk together. or they should give me their number. equality and such.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Have you ever tried erotic hypnosis ?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home