Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bob Dylan, DJ

I completely forgot about Bob Dylan's XM radio show, which debuted yesterday. This story makes it sound really awesome. And check out this amazing playlist:

Blow, Wind, Blow, Muddy Waters
You Are My Sunshine, Jimmie Davis
California Sun, Joe Jones
Just Walking in the Rain, Prisonaires
After the Clouds Roll Away, Consolers
Let the Four Winds Blow, Fats Domino
Raining in My Heart, Slim Harpo
Summer Wind, Frank Sinatra
The Wind Cries Mary, Jimi Hendrix
Come Rain or Come Shine, Judy Garland
It's Raining, Irma Thomas
Stormy Weather, Spaniels
Jamaica Hurricane, Lord Beginner
A Place in the Sun, Stevie Wonder
Uncloudy Day, Staple Singers
I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine, Dean Martin
Keep on the Sunny Side, Carter Family

With all the committed Dylan bootleggers out there, somebody must have taped this. If anybody out there has a hook-up, let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he do theme days? Was it weather day that day?

And if so, where was "Winds of Change"?

3:25 PM  
Blogger klhp said...

Maybe little Bobby wanted to be a meteorologist.

Sounds like a great list!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home