Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, May 05, 2006

Suck/lame results

First off, thanks for voting. I counted 28 MJ-related posts and 18 votes, a higher tally than Michael's recent album sales.

There must be a lot of "Thriller" fans out there, because Jackson was voted as not sucking by a 10-8 margin. I also vote not suck, so that's a final tally of 11-8.

I'm mildly surprised because the man has been accused of sexual molestation of young boys on two occasions. There's also the picture I posted here. And, yet, people (including me) put (former) artistic brilliance over personal weakness. Of course, if Michael were arrogant, he'd be a goner, right Kanye West?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Bring back the placenta. hee hee
-r

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home