Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Monday, May 01, 2006

Suck/lame results

First off, thanks for voting (and your patience waiting for results). There were 40 Favre-related posts and 21 votes, our best showing in weeks. Yeah, I know we're all sick of No. 4 and the Pack. But the dude brings the voters.

Before I give the results, I gotta admit I had reservations about putting Favre on the chopping block. As far as I'm concerned, his non-suckiness isn't worth questioning. OK, so announcers lick his crack to an embarrassing degree. And maybe he's not as good as he used to be. But this is BRETT FREAKIN' FAVRE. I'm pretty sure the entire city of Green Bay would have been condemned in the early 1990s had he not completed the holy triumverate started by Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren. He is my favorite football ever, and he always will be. I only posted him because I thought it would inspire debate. And it did.

But, seriously, what kind of person thinks Brett Favre sucks? To the haters (especially the ones from Wisconsin), I ask this: What fills the hole in your chest where the heart should be? Human excrement or dog excrement?

When you die, Irv Favre will be waiting at the pearly gates with a sickle.

BTW: Favre sailed to Not Suck status by a vote of 15-6. Sanity prevailed. Thank god.

Remember there's another election starting Wednesday. Please post your suggestions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, freely admit there's a hole where Brett Favre would be. Because it's BREWERS season.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home