Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Speaking of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" ...

Here is a little piece of extreme cuteness featuring 7-year-old me and my 7-year-old friends (many of whom remain 28-year-old friends) rehearsing our legendary rendition of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" for the school talent show.



You know that's me rocking the saxophone.

I played back-up QB Steve Fuller. (Who else?) And I "rapped" (OK, lip-synched) the following lines: "My name is Steve and it's no wonder/I run like lightning, pass like thunder/So bring on Atlanta, bring on Dallas/This is for Mike and Papa Bear Halas/I'm not here to feathers ruffle/I just came here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle."

Feathers ruffle? That's using poetic license to drive directly into an 18-wheeler.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe you actually remember your lines! You crack me up! -r

1:23 PM  
Blogger Thomas Rozwadowski said...

Steve, you look like Ari and Uzi Tenenbaum ...

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Jen. Willie Gault, my favorite Bear as a kid.

I can't believe Packer fans were playing the Super Bowl Shuffle. I knew you guys were all secretly in love with the glorious Monsters of the Midway.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that picture of a young Josh Byrne?

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home