Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, March 10, 2006

You can't blog this!

I hate to give the competition publicity, but I would be derelict of my duty of informing you of stupid crap if I didn't mention that MC Hammer has his own blog.

It's mostly pictures of MC Hammer in different cities and other boring stuff I barely glanced at, but the most recent post offers Hammer's take on the whole Barry Bonds mess. A sample:

They want to discourage, pressure you and stress you out, literally. Barry don't let them fool you. You are loved by many. I love you. You have brought me so much joy in your mastery of the game of baseball.

So Barry Bonds has MC Hammer in his corner. I heard Vanilla Ice thinks Bonds is a sucka.

3 Comments:

Blogger klhp said...

Is it true that he became some sort of minister?

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he has been for a while. he actually pops up at random oakland events, he was born here.

speaking of bonds, here is an interesting column about his potential HOF induction... opinions of 10 voters.. they said 8-2 they'd vote yes.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2006/03/10/SPGRGHLVK11.DTL

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Bonds will play this season, because I agree with Hammer.

Bonds is 2 legit 2 quit. And despite his rapid growth, no one can prove he got the pumps in the bump.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home