Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, March 10, 2006

Suck/lame? election update

Where my voters at? We have 34 posts and 17 votes, well below our average. Is Nick Lachey not bringing out the peeps?

Or has the question of Lachey's suck/lame status blown your mind? Because I think my mind is blown. In a way, this is the least emotionally involved I've been in an election so far. I had a minor breakdown after last week's Robin Williams debacle, when supporters kept claiming that Mrs. Doubtfire has only made "a few bad movies" despite an abundance of evidence to the contrary, like this. In the interest of long-term survival for myself (and more importantly) Under 30 blog, my doctor suggested picking a celebrity I didn't care about one way or the other. So I picked Lachey. And I honestly don't know how I feel about the guy.

But the more I think about it, the more intriguing the question becomes. Again, Lachey seems to obviously "lamuck." But I've always believed that one can lamuck so much that they become unlamuck. Lachey could be the one that proves this.

After a huge early lead for Not Suck/Not Lame, Suck/Lame has dominated and now leads 10 to 7. You could have company soon, Kanye. POLLS ARE OPEN UNTIL NOON FRIDAY. And give me your suggestions!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel Steve's pain. We're saying Kanye is equivalent to Nick Lachey, while Bono keeps company with Dashboard Confessional.

This may be the most psychotic voting bloc ever.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not suck

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home