Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, March 10, 2006

Suck/lame results

First of all, I want to thank everybody for voting. There were 20 votes cast and about 40 Lachey-related posts, well below average but I can't blame you guys. You're the ones who voted. It's the apathetic non-voters out there that I blame. This democracy thing doesn't work without voters, people.

So, it appeared early on that Lachey was on the verge of a Not Suck landslide. At one point it was 7-0, a huge deficit. Then came the greatest collapse in Suck/Lame history. When the dust settled, Nick Lachey officially sucked by a vote of 11-9. Finally, the overwhelming crappiness of a person's artistic output outweighed apparent niceness.

I voted Not Suck, by the way.

Nick, you might be bummed out by the verdict. But look at it this way. On the Not Suck side is Dashboard Confessional, "Napoleon Dynamite," Bono and Robin Williams. On the Suck side is Kanye West. Which group would you rather be in?

Look for Suck/Lame next Wednesday. And send me your suggestions!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank GOD.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't thank God - I have good information that He voted not suck under a pseudonym.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My suggestions for "Lamuck"/"Not-Lamuck":
American Idol
MTV
Kid Rock
Survivor
J-Lo
Wisconsin
Bud Light (or Light beer in general)
Oprah

-r

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home