Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bad news for ladies, great news for dudes

I know this is supposed to be a serious news story about college drinking, but I swear I can hear college guys from coast to coast giving each other high fives at the moment.

The American Medical Association is warning girls not to go wild during spring break. All but confirming what goes on in those "Girls Gone Wild" videos, 83 percent of college women and graduates surveyed by the AMA said spring break involves heavier-than-usual drinking, and 74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity.

Three in four chance, dude. Three in four chance.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't this like the "duh" study of the week?

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that is necessarily bad news for the ladies. :) -r

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my ceps love to hoist the mug

5:42 PM  
Blogger Steve Hyden said...

Wait a second: You mean women aren't just playthings for the sexual satisfaction of men?

Wha?

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to believe, isn't it Steve?! I know first hand that some women actually ENJOY it...and want it more than men! IMAGINE THAT!! -r

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home