Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, March 17, 2006

Suck/lame results, if anybody cares...

What in the $%4#$ is going on?

The Bud Light election was a total bust. I had 19 measly posts. I'm not going to bother counting the votes because one person, Lori, voted Not suck/Not lame. For the hell of it, I'll vote Not suck/Not lame, too, just to double the dissent. But it's still a total blowout.

I'm freaking out about the lameness of this election. Maybe this was a bad topic. Maybe this is another thing I blame on Robin Williams, since returns have been down since that contentious battle. Or maybe there's just a general malaise out there in the electorate.

Is it something I said? Don't abandon me. I welcome any suggestions on how to recover the magic we have lost, baby.

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

The topic sucked. Sorry, man.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh...I suck.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miller lite? i vote not suck on that one.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it amusing that you chose Bud Light for your poll. I have to assume that your a micro/import consumer, but why not list all 3 major light beers, Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light? You are obviously not a fan of Bud Light and obviously in a minority catagory with your alcoholic beverage choice. Bud Light being the number one selling beer in this country, are you insinuating that those of us who enjoy Bud Light are lame? Seems to me that an American Company like Anheuser-Busch (Not Canadian owned Coors, or South African owned Miller)spends countless amounts of money of disaster relief, wildlife preservation, consumer education and awareness, and responsible drinking campaigns keeps them quite far from lame...or sucking for that matter. Maybe next weeks topic should be, "Biased newspaper columnists trying to look and sound cool by slamming something they no little about...Lame or No? Give me a break, I truely dislike the POst Crescent more and more as the months roll by. Am I mistaken, or are you also the same guy who ran an article on why Designated Drivers suck? Now that IS lame.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home