Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fetus five is alive!

It was judgment night on "American Idol" Wednesday, and Fetus sailed through. And I do mean sailed. Dude wasn't even in the bottom three, which suggests that Americans actually enjoy going to high school choir concerts and watching teens warble through Top 40 songs. Yikes! And hurrah!

Again, it's obvious this Web site has something to do with Fetus' success. But I also like to think Fetus fever is catching on. A quick Google search uncovered Fetus references here and here. We also know South Dakota loves Fetus. It's only a matter of time before Fetus is everywhere. Just remember where you heard it first!

6 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I heart you, Fetus.

Sincerely, my six-year-old cousin who probably voted for Fetus 19 times last night.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Furthermore, I just read all those links, and laughed aloud on about seven occasions. That's hilarious. We love you, South Dakota. Ha...

"I'm going to need to tell you that you look like an albino fetus" = classic.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fetus Fever - Catch It! YEA!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor kid, what is he 16? this show is terrible.. haha

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends down here refer to Fetus as Chicken Little.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mike De Sisti said...

What's American Idol? Seriously, if I'm going to rot my brain for a few hours with my good friend "Boob Tube" I'd at least like to be entertained. A word of advise: instead of Idol, lift your fat, out of breath digits and press the remote buttons until a show called "Scrubs" appears on the magic box. You won't be sorry.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home