Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I made a Dashboard Confessional fan cry

This was just posted by a Dashboard fan shaking too furiously with tears to leave a name:

Find a hobby. You obviously have no talent or life. If you had a life you'd be doing something besides putting down my favorite band and if you had a talent you'd be able to appreciate Chris's talent. He has more friends and fans than you, so die of sars or somthing... you're not helping the world by encouraging hate.

Hey man, it says "Not sucks" in the hall of fame, doesn't it? What more do you want?

That election result just gets sillier by the minute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A burned out lightbulb can make a Dashboard Confessional fan cry. Not that I wouldn't want to make one cry for the sheer fun of it, or that you shouldn't be pleased, of course, I just don't know that it's very hard to do--I think it is pretty much the normal state of being for them.

I'm glad to see this fan's references (Sars? Really?) are about as up-to-date and relevant as Chris himself.

Honestly, though, Steve, the fault lies with you for even admitting that the suckitude was up for debate in the first place. The results of the DC election almost made me cry.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best part of the p-c. love it.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read the pc online from california just because i want to read your stuff.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Steve Hyden said...

I just added a link, Olson.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home