Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, February 17, 2006

Yeah, Bob, don't look back

Bob Dylan, the patron saint of Under 30 and No. 1 on the list of Does he suck? lifetime exemptions, once called himself a song and dance man. It looks like someone has taken him literally.

When it comes to Dylan, I'm like Penny Lane in "Almost Famous," just a slutty underage groupie with a heart of gold. I'm even seriously considering getting a subscription to XM satellite radio just to hear his upcoming once-a-week radio show, even though I already have Sirius.

But a musical? Set to Dylan music? Could this really be the worst idea ever? Do jazz hands really go with "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"? Where do I buy tickets again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i go w/ you?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home