Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, February 17, 2006

Scott Stapp jackass watch

Remember when Scott Stapp was the lead singer of an ambigiously Christian rock band and starred in music videos where he posed like Jesus and levitated like that wacko magician dude on A&E? Well, Saint Stapp has been cast out of heaven. First he gets drunk and acts like a jerk on TV. Then he picks a fight with 311. (Which isn't so bad, actually.) Then he gets drunk and disorderly in LAX the day after his wedding.

And, now, the ultimate sin: starring in a sex video with Kid Rock. Now, don't get too excited. As the story points out, "Rock, 35, and Stapp, 32, do not have sex with each other on the tape, but they do trade jokes and share camera time as they get down with some strippers." In a mobile home. With fake wood paneling.

I hate this guy so much, I don't hate him anymore. I'm actually starting to enjoy his hijinks. He is the Tara Reid of butt rock.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Rozwadowski said...

I agree wholeheartedly with your Stapp assessment. I'll never forget his oily chest, Easter Christ cover for SPIN. I cancelled my subscription shortly after. He's really become like Terrell Owens. No matter how much I can't stand the guy, I'd be lying if I said the drama wasn't must-read material.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Dear Scott Stapp,

I hate you.

Sincerely, me.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote sucks.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home