Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wow, I was even lamer than I remembered

In the rush of nice notes I recieved in my final days at The P-C, my old faith connector sent me a personal survey I filled out when I was 12. What is a faith connector, you ask? Well, at my old Lutheran church, a faith connector was a godparent of sorts who would send you dc Talk and Michael W. Smith tapes on your baptismal anniversary. I mean, duh. (I recently explained the faith connector concept to my girlfriend and she looked slightly horrified.)

Anyway, the survey is absolutely hilarious. Here are some sample questions and my responses. Some answers are pretty telling, and others, fortunately, do not reflect any kind of current reality. At least none I will admit to.

Favorite musical group: Phil Collins, Janet Jackson

What do you like to do on a Friday night: Watch movies

Favorite TV show: "Saturday Night Live"

Favorite movie: "Back to the Future"

Biggest problem you think kids face today: Peer pressure

What's you wildest dream: To go into the future (sigh)

and here's the best one...

If you could meet any famous person, who would it be: Paula Abdul

Please, if you see my 13-year-old self, feel free to kick his ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Kurtzman said...

so lame that you felt the need to post your Paula Abdul love TWICE? have you no shame, hyden?

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if only we could find that letter you wrote to Candice Cameron.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home