Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Scott Stapp jackass watch

When the former Creed frontman acts like a jackass, Under 30 is there.

P.S. Scott Stapp will never be put under the Does he suck? microscope. Sadly, I don't trust you guys enough, and Stapp's sucky integrity is just too important to take a chance.

To paraphrase Matt Neistein, Scott Stapp doesn't suck, he is the definition of suck.

Though he did almost have me when he beat up those guys from 311.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is Under 30 there constantly? Because I don't think there's ever been a time when Scott Stapp wasn't a jackass.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Dude, I'm officially putting Scott "Jesus" Stapp on the chopping block. He sucks.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You don't give us enough credit. If Jesus were to come back and see Scott Stapp in all his "I love Jesus" glory, he would never stop throwing up. I've been waiting to use that line all week.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home