Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, July 28, 2006

Something I plan to do next week, Part I

I was just looking at my blog and was reminded of how far behind I am on simple maintenance. I don't know if anybody actually looks at this, but I have a list of stuff I like on the left side that hasn't been touched since, like, March. A lot has changed in my life since March. My blog should reflect this.

I also need to axe the blasted "Does he suck?" Hall of Fame. But maybe I won't.

I pledge to update my blog next week. I'm adding it to the list of things to do on my week off, including: Brainstorm cool story ideas for The P-C; jumpstart my freelance career; clean my house; think of ways to revamp Under 30 column; clean my apartment.

I like to make big plans for my life whenever I have a week off. I just don't like following through. (There's no way I'm cleaning my apartment, for example. I put that on as a joke.) I would like to do the other stuff, but my important "eat pretzels and watch snarky VH1 shows" time could get in the way. I'm also going to my friend's cabin early in the week and Lollapalooza later in the week, so I don't have an overabundance of time.

See, I'm already making up excuses! This reminds me of one of my favorite Onion stories ever. It's right here.

But, seriously, I'm updating this blog. I swear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fall in this time.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home