Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

RIP Suck/Lame

The media is carrying on about Katie Couric leaving "The Today Show," but what the people are really missing today is another "Suck/Lame" poll. Or are they? Blog readers were nearly unianimous in their sucky feelings for "Suck/Lame." Since I happen to agree with them, the ol' poll is six feet under.

I gotta admit I was relieved when y'all decided Suck/Lame sucked. Frankly, I was sick of doing it, a fact that seemed abundantly clear to at least some of you who felt that my lack of updates and comments led directly to the demise of Under 30 Blog's greatest institution. I agree and disagree with that. Yeah, if I had shown more interest, "Suck/Lame" likely could have sustained itself better. But my indifference grew when people stopped leaving funny and/or crazy comments. Any relationship is a two/way street, peeps.

But enough with the pointing fingers. As Bruce said, we sure had us some fun, didn't we? Trashing Nick Lachey, inexplicably defending Dashboard Confessional, engaging in a brutal face-off over Kanye West. The kids will be reading about our early elections in the history books. It was good to kill it before the legacy was sullied.

RIP, "S/L."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This eulogy sucked/was lame.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too vote suck/lame.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home