Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is he lame? = Does he suck?

So, starting today, our little Does he suck? poll will be included in the Thursday Weekend sections of The Appleton Post-Crescent and Oshkosh Northwestern. However, in the case of The P-C at least, the print version is called Is he lame? Apparently, suck is a bad word in some quarters. We don't like to put bad words in the print edition. The Web, however, is an open sewer. Enjoy!

I'm glad for the possible infusion of voters, because the turnout thus far is pretty disappointing. Come on, people! We are debating suckitude here! Get your heads in the game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Rozwadowski said...

"Is he lame?"

Isn't this sort of like Nirvana's "Rape Me" getting changed to "Waif Me" at Wal-Mart?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sucks. That's all.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how silly.

maybe you should run a contest for a BETTER alternative to suck/not suck. I nominate:

"retarded/not retarded." with retarded being a good thing.

or

"duh/no duh."

or

"your mom/my mom."

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think phish is lame, but i've always known they don't suck.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

HAHA.

"your mom/my mom"

That's classic.

P.S. I still have a raging debate going on inside my head over Kanye's worth.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose Krista's mom. She's perty.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home