Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

How I spent a day in the most exciting city on Earth

I visited friends in New York City last week, and while I love going to the Big Apple, I always end up doing something tediously stupid when I'm there. Last trip it was a four and a half hour taping (!) of the truly awful Kelly Ripa sitcom, "Hope and Faith." This trip it was spending 12 hours repeatedly watching a concert video starring Mark "Lil' Markie" Fox, an evangenalist "entertainer" as dangerously misguided as he is torturously unfunny.

It was a blast.

Mere words can't do justice to the unique horribleness that is Lil' Markie, but hopefully this helps. Lil' Markie/Mark Fox is perhaps best known for the anti-abortion anthem "Diary of an Unborn Child," a song so creepy it won't only prevent abortions, but sex altogether. If Ween was honestly crazy and Christian, they would sound like Lil' Markie. Listen here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am utterly speechless.

uh.

what?

and why?

and, uh, why?

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never got my invite to the conference.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home