Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, January 06, 2006

Fat guys with spiky hair

Has anybody else seen that cellphone commercial featuring the fat guy with spiky hair singing along to his "Dukes of Hazzard" ringtone? I hate that freaking commercial. Fat guys with spiky hair and "Dukes of Hazzard" ringtones should not be celebrated. They represent everything that is stupid, tasteless and annoying about America.

Am I overreacting to this?

The thing I hate most about the commercial is the look of self-satisfaction on the fat guy with spiky hair's face as he sings off-key to Waylon Jennings. What a turd that guy is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You commie!

/runs

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd sandwich.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that guy looks like a younger, bloated version of the dad on "my so-called life." that or he's my neighbor.

lo!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are overreacting. Replace "Dukes of Hazzard" with "Don't Stop Believin'", "spiky hair" with "thinning, sloppy, out-of-style hair", "ringtones" with "car stereo blasting while speeding through the Atlanta freeways because the driver is late getting to the airport", and "fat guy" with "fat guy" and that could have been a commercial that I could relate to. Or maybe I represent stupid, tasteless and annoying America. Hmmmm.

I found the Nokia commercials here by the way
http://www.itsyourlifeinthere.com/nokia.html

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home