Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Friday, January 27, 2006

From the home office

This has been the most kickass week of blogging I have ever had. And it's all because of you, the blog readers. Seriously, this is way more fun when people post comments. Thanks to you, I know virgins, turds and Abercrombie and Fitch are big with readers. Long essays about "Pretty in Pink," tributes to Chris Penn and Lil' Markie/Joey Buttafuoco comparisons, not so much.

I will use this data to make this a better blog for you. Thanks again. You make it easier for me to justify blowing off work to post to this thing!

Your pal,
Steve

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bud, i'm sure by now you realize i check your blog about every 40 minutes. it's just a habit i have at work. i bust my butt, then cycle through my 6 favorite favorites.. . as you know, you write it, i'll read it.. then i'll most likely comment on it. thanks man.

oh and they keep putting bands i find as commercial soundtracks. wtf.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home