Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

G-spot stumps Dr. Donohue

If you are 85 years old and read newspapers, you probably know about Dr. Donohue, a syndicated columnist who dispenses medical advice to people who don't mind waiting four to six weeks for an opinion on the nagging rash lodged between their buttocks.

For the rest of you, here's a sample of the quality health care you can get from your local paper.

DEAR DR. DONOHUE: I am a widower in my mid-70s who recently found an attractive companion, and we have become intimate friends. We had a conversation about the G-spot. We are at a loss to know what it is and where it is. Can you tell us something about this? -- P.H.

ANSWER: It's not from prudery that I can't give you a detailed answer. It's from ignorance. The G-spot comes from Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, a German doctor, who proposed that there is an area on the front part of the vagina, that, when stimulated, adds to a woman's sexual pleasure. I can tell you that in most libraries and in all bookstores there are many volumes devoted to the topic.

My question is this: Would Donohue be more forthcoming if the inquiry hadn't come from a widower in his mid-70s and his attractive companion?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm more concerned about Mrs. Dr. Donohue. She must be having fun.

I do think his answer would have been a lot better if it included a touching poem in the style of Dear Abby. Of course, the only poems advice columns run are about drunk driving, but that might work given your recent experiences.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve do you have an advice column? i have questions.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home