Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Does he suck, er, Is he lame? update

Well, here's a surprise. I figured Kanye West would sail to Not Suck/Not Lame status, but the current vote is nail-bitingly close, 8 to 6 in favor of Not Suck.

Debate-wise, we already have one ambiguous racism charge against the Suck voters, which is nice to see. But otherwise people are keeping the gloves on. We still have some time, though.

Remember, vote early and vote often. Polls are open until NOON FRIDAY.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Where is my abstention? I'm not so interested in the vote so I'm rooting for a plurality this week.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous cheddar said...

It wasn't ambiguous. It wasn't pointed, but I thought my point was fairly obvious.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Taylor said...

If you're going to hotlink my images... could you add my blog to your blogroll.

Please don't hotlink in the future.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home