Under 30

I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dislike mail

Re: Most recent Check it Out column

While I appreciate that you are not a "Hope and Faith" fan, and that you obviously were put through a kind of hell, I am most sorry that your experice drove you to use the words "awful, awful, stinky awful" in a sentence, which may be the most juvenile description I have ever read in a newspaper.

Suffice it to say that the show and the people on it have been very important to someone very close to me, and this person is a fan.


In addition, if you are going to criticize someone like the Hope And Faith warm-up guy, shouldn't you at least try to remember his name, which is Phil Stellar, instead of showing that you are to cool to care.

To make you feel at home with this e-mail, I'll be just as corny as your nameless warm up guys, and tell you that , juding by the tone of your column, maybe you should rename it "
Crabby Appleton" [Google it]

Most juvenile description ever? Obviously this person didn't read last week's column when I used the word "turd."

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Rozwadowski said...

I KNEW someone was going to write you about that. Flippin' knew it. You gotta stick to snide comments about "According to Jim" when you refer to "stinky" bad TV shows. Jim Belushi doesn't save lives like Kelly Ripa.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincerely,
Phil Stellar

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you have phil stellar's mom's pitty for your choice of words?... I'm envious

phil's mom is so right, the tone of your column screams "random google search"... not under 30... haha more like under 10 you little juvenile!

turd

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home